About the location — please remember:
• The library reserves the right to change or cancel reservations and/or move a group to a different room.
• Approval to serve food or drinks must be obtained prior to the meeting being held. If food has been approved, the cardholder must abide by District regulations.
• Unapproved signs concerning meetings (directional, promotional, etc.) may not be posted anywhere on library property.
• The person who made the reservation or their designee must: 1) check in with library staff when they arrive at the library, 2) check out at the end of the meeting, and 3) report number of actual meeting attendees.
• If a representative of the group who reserved a room fails to check in with the library staff within fifteen (15) minutes of the start of the reservation, the library may, at its discretion, cancel the reservation.
• If a room is no longer needed, the reservation must be cancelled at least 8 hours ahead of time. Groups that do not meet this requirement may be denied future reservations.
• All members of the group must leave the room by the time specified on the meeting reservation.
• All members of the group must leave the library building by the time the library closes.
• The group shall leave the room in the same condition as it was found at the beginning of the meeting. The authorized representative of the group must report to library staff at the end of the meeting. Library staff will conduct a walk-through after each meeting to verify that the rooms, fixtures, and equipment are left in proper order.