We have an on-going need for assistance with projects and committee work supporting:
- Special Events: Planning/organizing, set-up, hosting, and clean-up at CADA events such as the Fellowship Day.
- Meeting List: Maintaining, editing, and printing the CADA Meeting list of local area meetings.
- Carrying the Message: Reaching out to professionals to provide information about DA and carrying the message about the program to the local community.
- Public Information/Media: Responding to inquiries from the media and participating in projects that may involve radio and other informational mediums.
- CADA Phone Hotline: Responding to phone calls coming in to the CADA Phone Hotline.
- CADA Web Site: Posting events and/or other website administration tasks. Technical experience not required, training provided, but those with tech experience are eagerly sought.
- CADA E-newsletter: Creating a newsletter of announcements of CADA events, our groups’ events, and other DA news, to send an automated email out to those in our Fellowship.
FOR DETAILED SERVICE POSITION DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS, please see the CADA Intergroup Bylaws.
FOR CURRENT INFO on vacant service positions at CADA, please see the most recent Meeting Minutes. (You can request minutes by sending an email to email@example.com)